Whether you are new to Nuke-Lee-Us Exercise Program or have been following for it for last couple of weeks, this is where you now start from.
First six exercises are for mobility, to get you moving, they will change slightly over weeks. Next three exercises are the core of the program, they will change every week. Please do both.
NukeLeeUs exercises should be done 11 times in the given order and if possible, up to 3 times a day. Also, if you experience any pain while doing any of the exercise, stop and consult with an experienced doctor.
1. Skipping Jack: Get lighter on your feet and get going for the rest of the exercises.
2. Hobbit Toes: Curl those toes of yours.
3. Elven Raises: Time to grow tall.
4. Punch Ins: Lets get steady with Punch Ins.
5. Anne's Alphabets: Get your upper back more mobile, and undo all the effect of the mobile phones you've been using for ever.
6. Breathe In: Let's not taking breathing for granted. Start today with mindful breathing.
7. Wall Push Ups - Push against the wall.
8. Captain Squats 120° - Time to become Legstrong.
9. Orange Squeeze - Upper back is stiff and weak for almost all of us. High time to squeeze the juice out of that imaginary orange between your shoulder blades.
Spread with all you care about and share your videos here.
Keep miling and smiling, always, because in bigger scheme of things, nothing else matters.